10 ways to help you feel better every day of your life, in both health and vitality.
Who wants to have more energy? Who wants to feel less foggy headed and groggy? What about just generally being healthier?
We all do! Lets all get to it. I feel there are a lot of people going about their daily lives maybe not feeling as good as they possibly could, it can sometimes just become normal to them to feel that way.
It's time to make the best of the beautiful body and brain we have been blessed with.
Here are 10 ways you can start feeling better everyday, if you do some already then thats great. But bring them all up. They are staples of everyday life!
1. Hydrate - Make sure you hydrate yourself especially when you wake up first thing in the morning.
You will be surprised how much more energy being properly hydrated can give you, I drink around a litre of water upon waking before I eat anything.
Think about it, you've been asleep all night, not a drop of water has entered your body. So hydration is the first thing you need to do.
2. Breathe Fresh Air - As often as you can try to get some fresh air, it will do wonders for your body and brain. Everyone knows how much clearer they feel after breathing in some fresh air. We need it, use it to clear that foggy head.
3. Gratitude - Upon waking try to make a mental/written or verbal list of 10 things that you are truly grateful for that you have in your life already.
You'll be surprised what you can think of, it can be as simple as the trees outside your window.
Express your gratitude for a happier life.
4. Sunshine - This comes under fresh air, but try to catch some rays whenever you can. The difference some sunshine makes to our health and happiness is quite astonishing, everything seems brighter.
Now it's that time of the year, get out and take in the beauty of the sun's energy whenever you can.
5. Be social - Humans are incredibly social creatures! (Even introverts need their dose!). You'll be surprised how much better you will feel if you make time to socialise in one way or another, with friends or new people! Go for it. If they are good people, you'll feel a difference in you when you leave them.
6. Give more - Ever given something without the need for anything in return? Feels good doesn't it! Do this more often and you will feel good, and guess what... you are making someone else feel good too! Be giving. Try adding more random acts of kindness to your daily life.
7. Exercise - We all know this one, but yet a hell of a lot of people still don't do it. Exercising although at first may seem grueling, actually releases feel good hormones called endorphins.
These fellas will bring up more happiness inside us. Get out and exercise, exercising will improve your health, as well as your mental state of mind. Give it a whirl!
8. Do what you love - Make time everyday to do something that makes you tick, the thing that you really love. It doesn't matter what it is. Make time for it! You love it after all! :)
9. Eat Fruit in Abundance - Fruit is a colourful, sweet beauty of a fruit, it has evolved like that for one reason, to attract our natural sweet tooth, it also attracts us with it's wide variety of beautiful bright colours. We are meant to eat a lot of it! Fruit is energy, it is incredibly healthy.
Don't ignore it. Eat it in abundance to feel energy throughout your days.
10. Love - Love as much as you can, this is an add on to being grateful, but appreciate the people in your life. Make sure they know you love them. Love what you do. Love your surroundings. Enjoy life as much as you can, and really try to feel it's vibrance! Life has so much to offer. Give it your love.
I hope we can all embrace the things on this list. They all contribute to every human beings health and happiness.