My name is George Howard, my lifes mission is to be relentlessly ME, to BE alive and to liberate others wherever I go so they can do the same.
These are some of my commitments in my own life:
• I commit my everything to being the greatest Partner, Lover, Fiancé, Husband my Rose could ever possibly imagine to experience.
• I commit to fully embodying love as my being, all I do comes from love.
• I commit to being joy itself, not ever losing my spirit of joy, fun and love to playing the story of being a victim in whatever form that may try to come.
• I commit to being fearless, bold and brave, committed to serving and living for something much bigger than myself.
• I commit to living to a level of gratitude that brings a pulsing energy and radiance to my entire being.
• I commit to mindfulness and awareness and I commit to taking massive action as and when needed. No excuses, this moment here and now, the change needed is made.
• I commit to being the most incredible mirror of brilliance for all those that I coach as clients, encounter in my day to day and already have surrounding me in my life.
• I commit to a level of presence and love that none who haven’t been in my presence would of ever felt before.
• I commit to utter fearless communication, serving from love, I am honest and authentic.
The thing is, whilst growing up I told myself I wasn't enough.
It was happening in the background of my thoughts and it was in the language that I used.... but what is enough? What was I measuring myself against? Some of the people that I encountered in my life planted that seed through bullying and critism, but it was really me who made the decision to think I wasn't enough just as I was.
I was scared to fail, I was scared to make mistakes, to be real and authentic.
I was scared to ALLOW myself to BE ME.
I had a negative relationship with fear, I didn't know it was a good feeling to feel, I didn't know that if I followed where my fears were taking me then exponential growth would occur in my life.
I thought I wanted people to like and love me, but in reality it turns out all I really wanted was for ME to love and like me, I wanted my own self-acceptance.
Once I had given myself permission to have self-acceptance, self-love and self-trust, my life transformed..... Completely transformed.
It felt amazing, I feel amazing.
When we align our way of being with who we really are, things begin to shift in our outer world.
This is what happened to me, so when I allowed myself to freely be me I allowed amazing things into my life, such as my loving and incredible relationship with my Fiance, deep and loving relaxation within social situations, self-love and self-care, empathy, authentic and honest communication, almost instant deep connection with anyone and everyone, a business where I co-create inner transformation with inspiring people, a high level of skill with Parkour movement, a whole book on creating incredible relationships, amazing friendships, incredible experiences.
The greatest thing is how I now see the world, the language I use, the thoughts I have, the relaxation I feel, the presence I experience, the freedom I feel and the love and appreciation in my heart (for the smallest of things).
Am I perfect? .......No.... But I am authentically, lovingly and acceptingly me. If you talk to me you will know who I am, you will feel who I am, just as I will feel who you are too.
With love, George.
Here are a few of my most popular (and favourite) articles:
Do you feel like your life has become over complicated? Here's how to simplify things so you can feel more joy whilst being successful: How To Be Joyful, Feel Good And Be Successful, The Simple Way
Are you in a relationship or want to be/will be soon? This will serve you: 10 Life Changing Insights Into Fearless Love
What would happen in your life if you stopped doing pointless sh*t? Here's my thoughts on that: How To De-Stress Our Lives, Live Happier And Not Do Pointless Sh*t
I have recently written two Ebooks, one is a guide to Self-love and one is a guide for men to understand and use their Sexual energy, one or two of which you may be interested in: Invest in yourself here.
Connect with George:
If you would like to contact George about co-creating together, you have appreciation for his articles or books, or want to genuinely connect you can do so by emailing him: email@example.com
If you would like to join George's Private Facebook Group you can do so here: George's Inspiring Facebook Community
You can follow or add him on Facebook: George's Personal Facebook
George's Instagram: George's Instagram